Office for Student Affairs
The Office for Student Affairs of the Department of History and Social Sciences is responsible for examining management of all study programmes of the department.
Please contact us if you have questions with these items or if you need advice on the following issues:
- Examinations (registration and cancellation of registration, certificate of illness)
- Examination Regulations
- Transcript of Records
- TUCaN, for example if
- modules and lectures are missing
- registration or cancellation of registration for modules, lectures or examinations is not possible
- marks are missing or inserted improperly
- dates are missing or inserted improperly
For specific academic advising please contact the academic advisor at the your institute.
TUCaN Information for international students (degree-seeking or exchange students)